Each year it never ceases to amaze me just how many memorable news stories make our jaws drop in pure and utter terror.
And 2017 is no exception. Over the course of the last 12 months, we’ve seen our fair share of wacky, bizarre, and unbelievable moments that left us scratching our heads (and that’s just at the daily White House press briefings). But all jokes aside, 2017 really was the year of WTF.
And what better way to say bon voyage to the year that was than by recounting 15 of the most memorable and out-there OMG moments from the past year. Click the links in each heading for more details!
1. How can we forget about Debra Parsons, the woman who planned on serving her holiday dinner with an extra special coating of her mother’s ashy remains?
2. The childhoods of millennials everywhere were ruined after a recipe for Spaghetti-O’s jello went viral, solidifying it as the grossest food trend of the year.
3. This is one package that can’t be returned to sender. Youtuber Kill’em built himself a box and mailed himself from the U.K. to the U.S. for the hell of it.
4. This defecating Tinder match found herself caught between a window and a hard place after trying to rescue her discarded poo.
5. While proudly showing off his prized python, this snake catcher
6. After going the extra mile to have their dead dog transformed into a rug, this family had the nerve to try and sell the taxidermied mess online after their new dog got a bit too “randy” with the carpeting.
7. While doing some work around the house, Doug Bergeson accidentally shot himself in the chest with his nail gun
9. Hellen Die was banned from cooking Thanksgiving dinner this year after her creative side produced quite the “alienating
10. Some people get bored easily. Others choose to entertain themselves by putting giant hornets
12. Amanda Ahola spent more than $25K on fillers and plastic surgeries to have her body altered to look more like a Barbie doll.
14. The reason these people are screaming for ice cream could have something to do with the dead snake found inside their carton.
15. This insane-in-the-brain flat Earth enthusiast built his own rocket to help prove nay-sayers wrong. The only problem? The government won’t let him use public land to launch into orbit.
More From this publisher : HERE ; This post was curated using : TrendingTraffic
- Quotamator AGENCY ONE-TIME Quotamator AGENCY ONE-TIME - Developer, Agency, Outsourcer and Virtual Assistant License PLUS... MORE AUTOMATION.
- Monthly Webinar JEO Account Webinar JEO complete Webinar Solution Monthly License
- Bitcoin Profit Secrets Discover how to profit safely, quickly and confidently with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies
- Henry Goldand#39;s IM Farewell Package you will receive every tools, templates,
source codes, high-ticket scripts that he
used to close $2,5000, $5,000, $7,500,
or even $25,000, 500+ video tutorials,
premium software, unfinished projects that
he paid to consult with high-paying consultant