Masala oats recipe :
1/2 cup oats.
A cup of water.
1/2 tomato and 1/2 onion chopped.
Few pieces of curry leaves and green chili.
1 tsp of salt.
1/2 tsp haldi and red chili powder.
2 tsp of oil.
1. Boil a cup of water.
2. Put half cup oats in to it.
3. Let it cook for 2-3 minutes.
4. After that, take a pan/kadai, add 2 tsp of oil.
5. Add chopped onions, green chilis, curry leaves and tomatoes.
6. Saute it for 2-3 minutes.
7. Now, Add oats and masala (haldi, namak and mirchi)
8. Mix them well and cook for a few minutes.
9. Decorate it with coriander leaves.
Tags: breakfast recipe healthy breakfast healthy breakfast recipe home made oats how to lose weight with oats lose 2 kgs with indian oats meal plan Manjula's kitchen masala masala oat meal masala oats Nisha madhulika oatmeal oatmeal plan oats oats diet plan to lose weight oats recipe Poonam's kitchen Quick 2 minute recipe quick weight loss with oats Sanjeev Kapoor