This is very fast and healthy dinner recipe. The chicken is so tender and moist, and roasted vegetables are mouthwatering. It's very easy and it takes less than 45 minutes to make it.
-2 chicken breasts (slice the breasts horizontally)
-5 medium carrots, washed and sliced
-1 green bell pepper, washed and sliced lengthwise
– 1 package (8ozs or 225g) baby bella mushrooms, wash and cut into quarters
-1 medium onion, sliced into half moons
-ground black pepper
1) Preheat your oven to 425 degrees F.
2) On a baking sheet with parchment paper, add vegetables and drizzle olive oil. Season with ground black pepper, salt and oregano. Mix well and set aside.
3) On a baking dish covered with parchment paper, drizzle olive oil. Place chicken onto the dish and add olive oil on top, brush chicken and season with ground pepper, salt and oregano on both sides.
4) Bake chicken and vegetables for about 30-40 minutes, half way through baking, flip the chicken and mix the vegetables, and continue to bake. Make sure the chicken reached 165 degrees F.