We have a fall dinner recipe for you tonight! We are making pumpkin ravioli with grilled salmon. We'll be teaching you how to make easy ravioli to add to your fall recipes list! We're stuffing wonton wrappers with pumpkin, grilling salmon and asparagus for a healthy dinner that will be on the table quick! Another healthy recipe for your next date night, and new way to make ravioli to add to your dinner! Enjoy this healthy fall recipe by Date Night with Michelle and Doug!
Subscribe for new videos every Friday!
Follow us on the Gram: www.instagram.com/datenightwmichelleanddoug
Tweet us: www.twitter.com/datenightwmd
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
25 wonton wrappers
15 oz can pumpkin
2 filets of salmon
10-15 spears of asparagus
1/2 cup shaved parmesan
1 tsp salt
1 tsp black pepper
1/2 tsp nutmeg
4 cups low sodium chicken stock
Parsley or cilantro
1. In a bowl, combine pumpkin, salt, pepper, nutmeg and cheese. Mix thoroughly.
2. Add a dollop of pumpkin mixture to the center of a wonton wrapper. After dabbing finger in water, press along the edges and fold in wonton. Repeat until mixture is finished.
3. Place wontons in a pot with boiling water or chicken stock (for added flavor) and cook for 7 minutes.
4. Prepare salmon by slicing into 4 pieces, coating with salt, pepper and lemon juice. Add salmon to grill on medium high heat and cook for 3-5 minutes on each side.
5. On a separate grill on medium heat, add spears and cook for 2-4 minutes a side.
6. Remove ravioli from pot and drain.
7. Plate, serve with parsley or cilantro, added cheese and a lemon wedge and enjoy!
Tags: couple cooks date date night date night with michelle and doug Dinner Dinner Recipes diy do it yourself fall dinner recipes fall food fall recipe ideas fall recipes fall recipes dinner fall recipes healthy healthy dinner healthy dinner recipes healthy food how to make easy ravioli how to make ravioli michelle and doug pasta recipes pumpkin pumpkin recipes ravioli recipes recipe recipe ideas Recipes recipes for couples recipes for date night salmon